One of the core requirements to study in Australia is to secure a student visa. Students often get confused with the steps involved in application process for the visa. We have tried to simplify the process to make your job easier.
- Receive and accept your offer from an educational institution in Australia
- Pay the initial fees and receive a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
- Secure an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) insurance policy
- Complete an English proficiency test and receive the results
- Prepare evidence of funds to support travel, living, and tuition fees in Australia for twelve months
- In case someone is supporting you financially, get a Letter of support from the supporter
- Collect your passport and birth certificates
- Scan and prepare the above documents
- Pay for the application
- Open an ImmiAccount and complete the application process
- After your application is lodged you will be provided with a unique Transaction Reference Number (TRN)
- Use the TRN to track and manage your application on your ImmiAccount
- If additional documents, interviews, and biometrics are required by the authorities, provide them upon request
- Patiently wait for your visa to be granted. It usually takes about 4 weeks to grant a new visa
- Once you receive your visa, book your air tickets and prepare to fly!
Have a safe journey and welcome to the land down under!
*The steps mentioned above are to the best of our knowledge. Please visit https://goo.gl/w7kHST for more details.