BSB50215 Diploma of Business
CRICOS Code: 093995D
Studying a Diploma of Business with Windsor College will provide you will a broad understanding of contemporary business practices and equip you with a key range of skills essential to the workplace. You will gain knowledge and skills that will boost your business opportunities and increase your employability. This qualification also provides an excellent pathway into university.
Successful completion of this course will equip you with the skills to:
- Manage staff payroll
- Manage executive meetings and risk
- Implement recruitment, selection and induction processes
- Ensure the safety of your staff in the workplace
- Manage your personal work priorities and professional development
Possible job roles include, but are not limited to:
|Unit Code||Unit of Competency|
|BSBMKG501||Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities|
|BSBADM504||Plan and implement administrative systems|
|BSBPMG522||Undertake project work|
|BSBWOR501||Manage personal work priorities and professional development|
|BSBMKG609||Develop a marketing plan|
|BSBMKG413||Promote products and services|
Apply now to secure your spot in Diploma of Business, and find out more information.
This qualification is nationally recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
- 18 years or older
- Applicants who have completed a minimum of Year 11 or equivalent orSufficient Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Skills/ Successful completion of the College’s LLN test
Pathways to the qualification
The preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification includes holding a BSB40215 – Certificate IV in Business or other relevant qualification or holding vocational experience in a range of work environments in senior support roles but without a qualification.
Pathways from the qualification
After achieving BSB50215 Diploma of Business, individuals could progress to BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business or other Advanced Diploma level qualifications within the BSB Business Services Training Package, or other Training Packages.
To provide the maximum level of flexibility for our students, Windsor College delivers the Diploma of Business by a multi-facet delivery mode which incorporates face to face delivery, practicals, individual tasks, and applied learning in a simulated environment
To view the duration of this course, please see Course Duration
Prospective students are strongly advised to check the current fees
* Fees and other charges are subject to change without prior notice.
How to Enrol
Take the first step and start your studies now! At Windsor College, courses commence every day!
You are able to enrol by either:
- calling us on 03 9663 0272 where one of our friendly course consultants can answer all your questions and assist you with the enrolment process, or
- completing our Application for Enrolment Form.
Once your enrolment is processed, our Enrolments Team will get in contact with you to take you through our induction process and introduce you to your personal trainer who will guide you through your studies!