Business can encompass a wide variety of different career paths including finance, accounting, human resources, and marketing. The Certificate III in Business offered by Windsor College is the perfect place for you to start your journey. This qualification is suitable for people of all levels, and will help you develop skills that will make you successful within any organisation. Designed for practicality and those who want to be a leader in today’s modern workforce, this course will ensure that you seize each opportunity with world events and thrive in ever-expanding markets.
Successful completion of this course will equip you with the skills to:
- Maintain business and financial records
- Create electronic presentations
- Design and produce business documents
- Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- Organise your personal work priorities and development
Units of Competancy
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|BSBWHS302||Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace|
|BSBCMM301||Process customer complaints|
|BSBDIV301||Work effectively with diversity|
|BSBFIA301||Maintain financial records|
|BSBCUS301||Deliver and monitor a service to customers|
|BSBINN301||Promote innovation in a team environment|
|BSBITU313||Design and produce digital text documents|
|BSBITU312||Create electronic presentations|
|BSBITU314||Design and produce spreadsheets|
|BSBMKG413||Promote products and services|
|BSBSUS401||Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices|
|BSBWOR301||Organise personal work priorities and development|
To provide the maximum level of flexibility for our students, Windsor College delivers the Certificate III in Business by a multi-facet delivery mode which incorporates face to face delivery, practicals, individual tasks, and applied learning in a simulated environment
Entry RequirementsAge Requirements
- All applicants must be 18 years or older at the commencement of their course
English Language Requirements
- All International students applying for Business and Leadership & Management courses at Windsor College must have a minimum English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- To gain entry into Certificate III, IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses, participants must have successfully completed Year 12, or secondary studies in the applicants home country which are equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification
Pathways to the qualification
The preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification includes holding a BSB20115 Certificate II in Business or other relevant qualification or holding vocational experience in a range of work environments in senior support roles but without a qualification.
Pathways from the qualification
After achieving BSB30115 Certificate III in Business, individuals could progress to BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business or other Certificate IV level qualifications within the BSB Business Services Training Package, or other Training Packages.
How to Apply
Take the first step and start your studies now! At Windsor College, courses commence every day!
You are able to enrol by either:
- calling us on 03 9663 0272 where one of our friendly course consultants can answer all your questions and assist you with the enrolment process, or
- completing our Application for Enrolment Form.
Once your enrolment is processed, our Enrolments Team will get in contact with you to take you through our induction process and introduce you to your personal trainer who will guide you through your studies!