This qualification is suited to those working as administrators and project officers. In this role, individuals use well developed skills, and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems, as well as analysing information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others
Successful completion of this course will equip you with the skills to;
- Create electronic presentations
- Organise Meetings
- Promote Products and Services
Units of Competancy
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|BSBWHS401||Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements|
|BSBCUS402||Address customer needs|
|BSBINN301||Promote innovation in a team environment|
|BSBMKG413||Promote products and services|
|BSBMKG414||Undertake marketing activities|
|BSBPMG522||Undertake project work|
|BSBSUS401||Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices|
|BSBITU302||Create electronic presentations|
To provide the maximum level of flexibility for our students, Windsor College delivers the Certificate IV in Business by a multi-facet delivery mode which incorporates face to face delivery, practicals, individual tasks, and applied learning in a simulated environment
- All applicants must be 18 years or older at the commencement of their course
- All International students applying for Business and Leadership & Management courses at Windsor College must have a minimum English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- To gain entry into Certificate III, IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses, participants must have successfully completed Year 12, or secondary studies in the applicants home country which are equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification
Pathways to the qualification
The preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification includes holding a BSB30115 Certificate III in Business or other relevant qualification or holding vocational experience in a range of work environments in senior support roles but without a qualification.
Pathways from the qualification
After achieving BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business, individuals could progress to BSB50215 Diploma of Business or other Certificate IV level qualifications within the BSB Business Services Training Package, or other Training Packages.
How to Apply
Take the first step and start your studies now! At Windsor College, courses commence every day!
You are able to enrol by either:
- calling us on 03 9663 0272 where one of our friendly course consultants can answer all your questions and assist you with the enrolment process, or
- completing our Application for Enrolment Form.
Once your enrolment is processed, our Enrolments Team will get in contact with you to take you through our induction process and introduce you to your personal trainer who will guide you through your studies!