EAP is designed for upper intermediate-level English students who want to improve their academic English skills in preparation for further studies in higher education in an English-speaking country.
EAP courses are designed to give students an introduction to the academic culture and English-language requirements of Australian higher education. It enables students to proceed to courses at Diploma, Bachelor, or Postgraduate level.
Units of Competancy
|Level Code||Level Name|
English for Academic Purposes (EAP) is delivered a classroom environment with up to 17 other students at a similar level.
EAP classes run from Monday through Friday, with 4 hours class time each day, as well as a 15 minute break.
All Students are provided with a course book and a work book, and lessons are based on the course book and supplemented by a wide range of resources, including audio material and authentic texts.
Weekly review tests and structured teacher’s feedback based on academic progress will evaluate the student’s development.
- All applicants must be 18 years or older at the commencement of their course
English Language Requirements
- Minimum English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Participants must have successfully completed Year 12, or secondary studies in the applicants home country which are equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification
Completion of English for Academic Purposes enabled you to;
- Progress to study Higher Education in Australia; Or
- Confidently pursue further studies at a Vocational Level such as Business, or Leadership and Management with a strong level of academic English
How to Apply
Take the first step and start your studies now! At Windsor College, courses commence every day!
You are able to enrol by either:
- calling us on 03 9663 0272 where one of our friendly course consultants can answer all your questions and assist you with the enrolment process, or
- completing our Application for Enrolment Form.
Once your enrolment is processed, our Enrolments Team will get in contact with you to take you through our induction process and introduce you to your personal trainer who will guide you through your studies!