This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills, and experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesize information from a variety of sources.
Training Product Status: Current
Training Product Release Date: 30 August 2019
Units of Competancy
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|BSBLDR511||Develop and use emotional intelligence|
|BSBMGT517||Manage operational plan|
|BSBLDR502||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships|
|BSBWOR502||Lead and manage team effectiveness|
|BSBMGT516||Facilitate continuous improvement|
|BSBPMG522||Undertake project work|
|BSBSUS501||Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability|
|BSBCUS501||Manage quality customer service|
|BSBMGT605||Provide leadership across the organisation|
|BSBINN502||Build and sustain an innovative work environment|
|BSBMGT615||Contribute to organisational development|
Delivery and Assessment
52 weeks - Full Time Study (20 hours per week) including holiday
Training and assessment is conducted in the classroom as well as in practical labs when required to simulate real work environment. Students are also expected to conduct self-study during the duration of the course.
Assessments comprise of project, observation and written tests.
- All applicants must be 18 years or older at the commencement of their course
- All International students applying for Business and Leadership & Management courses at Windsor College must have a minimum English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- To gain entry into Certificate III, IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses, participants must have successfully completed Year 12, or secondary studies in the applicants home country which are equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification
Pathways to the qualification
The preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification includes holding a BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business or other relevant qualification or holding vocational experience in a range of work environments in senior support roles but without a qualification.
Pathways from the qualification
After achieving BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership & Management, individuals could progress to BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management or other Advanced Diploma level qualifications within the BSB Business Services Training Package, or other Training Packages.
How to Apply
Take the first step and start your studies now! At Windsor College, courses commence every day!
You are able to enrol by either:
- calling us on 03 9663 0272 where one of our friendly course consultants can answer all your questions and assist you with the enrolment process, or
- completing our Application for Enrolment Form.
Once your enrolment is processed, our Enrolments Team will get in contact with you to take you through our induction process and introduce you to your personal trainer who will guide you through your studies!